Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuna Sandwich

This entire meal is only 262 calories, no lie!


~1 can of tuna in water, comes to 1/2 cup total
~2 Tbsp. Naturally Yours (the best!!!) fat free sour cream, comes in the black & white "cow" container
~1/4 cup chopped celery
~1 tsp. dried minced onion
~1/2 tsp. dried dill

Mix all the ingredients, put it on a slice of whole wheat bread, top with tomato slices, serve with 3 oz. (3/4 cup) of baby carrots:
Only 262 calories for all this!! Yes!! 2.3g fat, 33g carbs (5.3g fiber, 8.6g sugar), 27.8g protein (all that protein is also going to help control hunger) You could add another slice of bread & some lettuce, and still come in under 400 calories. So awesome!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog so I have awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award! Check it out on my page.

    http://chroniclesofacrazymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Excellent!
    Thanks for sharing, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most excellent!!!This is my first visit to your blog,so I spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete